banner

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade Monday 1/24 @ 8pm PST

Going through a forum upgrade Monday 1/24 @ 8pm PST. Forum should be down an hour or so.
See more
See less

What is your next amp going to be?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    I've been thinking a lot recently about getting a Kemper. Does that count?

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
      I've been thinking a lot recently about getting a Kemper. Does that count?
      Sure it counts. Do it!
      The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

      Comment


      • #93
        I’m pretty happy with my Princeton and 5e3 and I’m using more cab sims but if I were to get one it would be a Mesa Boogie Fillmore

        https://www.mesaboogie.com/amplifier...-25/index.html

        Comment


        • #94
          Probably a Marshall JTM30 that I saw used in a town nearby. That is, if the seller meets my halfway with the price.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me."

          Comment


          • #95
            Really wanting either the Engl Fireball or Ironball 25
            1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
            Jackson Soloist 7 string
            ESP LTD M-400
            Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by solspirit View Post
              I've been hunting around for a complete Marshall mini-stack at a decent price, not the micro-mini but the older mini-stack lead 12.
              I had one of these a while back. They really do get a lot of the Marshall flavor in that package.
              Ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby.

              Comment


              • #97
                Lately I've had 2 amps on my mind.... The JVM, or an Engl Fireball.
                but I'd have to sell off a lot of stuff to afford those.
                But is it as good as Givson Toon Wood?

                Comment


                • #98
                  Whatever reasonably priced vintage amp that can find and afford.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by 80's_Thrash_Metal View Post
                    Lately I've had 2 amps on my mind.... The JVM, or an Engl Fireball.
                    but I'd have to sell off a lot of stuff to afford those.
                    Have you tried a JVM?
                    I believe I have a small, dim ember of musical talent glowing within me. I catch a glimpse of it now and then; it is enough to keep me going.

                    Comment


                    • I'm scrounging around for something different. Hopefully I can find one.
                      The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

                      Comment


                      • I'd really love a Quilter Mach 2 combo or one of the Tone Block heads. The 101 with a 2x12 would be perfect with my big pedalboard.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Little Pigbacon View Post

                          Have you tried a JVM?
                          No...never have, nor have I tried a Fireball. But I'm an addict on the Marshall forums and I have loved every Marshall I've ever owned so.... I think I want one.
                          But is it as good as Givson Toon Wood?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by 80's_Thrash_Metal View Post

                            No...never have, nor have I tried a Fireball. But I'm an addict on the Marshall forums and I have loved every Marshall I've ever owned so.... I think I want one.
                            Between this and this, I think that I'm set for a while.

                            Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Demanic View Post
                              Between this and this, I think that I'm set for a while.
                              Do the green LEDs still work in that Randall head? Seems like a long time ago when I installed those.
                              But is it as good as Givson Toon Wood?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 80's_Thrash_Metal View Post

                                Do the green LEDs still work in that Randall head? Seems like a long time ago when I installed those.
                                They sure do. I just don't always plug them in.

                                Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X