No announcement yet.

What is your next amp going to be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been thinking a lot recently about getting a Kemper. Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
      I've been thinking a lot recently about getting a Kemper. Does that count?
      Sure it counts. Do it!
      The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

I’m pretty happy with my Princeton and 5e3 and I’m using more cab sims but if I were to get one it would be a Mesa Boogie Fillmore

Comment

Probably a Marshall JTM30 that I saw used in a town nearby. That is, if the seller meets my halfway with the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me."

Comment

Really wanting either the Engl Fireball or Ironball 25
            1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
            Jackson Soloist 7 string
            ESP LTD M-400
            Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Comment

Originally posted by solspirit View Post
              I've been hunting around for a complete Marshall mini-stack at a decent price, not the micro-mini but the older mini-stack lead 12.
              I had one of these a while back. They really do get a lot of the Marshall flavor in that package.
              Ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby.

Comment

Lately I've had 2 amps on my mind.... The JVM, or an Engl Fireball.
                but I'd have to sell off a lot of stuff to afford those.
                https://open.spotify.com/artist/7e2g...TLy6SQH5nk44wA

Comment

Whatever reasonably priced vintage amp that can find and afford.

Comment

I'm scrounging around for something different. Hopefully I can find one.
                    The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

• I'd really love a Quilter Mach 2 combo or one of the Tone Block heads. The 101 with a 2x12 would be perfect with my big pedalboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Little Pigbacon

Have you tried a JVM?
                        No...never have, nor have I tried a Fireball. But I'm an addict on the Marshall forums and I have loved every Marshall I've ever owned so.... I think I want one.

Comment

• Originally posted by 80's_Thrash_Metal View Post

No...never have, nor have I tried a Fireball. But I'm an addict on the Marshall forums and I have loved every Marshall I've ever owned so.... I think I want one.
                          Between this and this, I think that I'm set for a while.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Demanic View Post
                            Between this and this, I think that I'm set for a while.
                            Do the green LEDs still work in that Randall head? Seems like a long time ago when I installed those.

Comment

• Originally posted by 80's_Thrash_Metal View Post

Do the green LEDs still work in that Randall head? Seems like a long time ago when I installed those.
                              They sure do. I just don't always plug them in.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

• I really don't need any more amps right now, as I'm covered for my needs quite well. That being said, I kinda like the looks of the Orange SuperCrush 100.........

Comment

Working...
                                X