Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75lespaul
    replied
    It seems that there MAY be a global way to do it, but I think it cuts off all the blocks after the cabinet. Would rather do it one at a time then, lol. I spent about an hour yesterday programming my first patch and the most amazing thing is that it really got the tone of my 81 JCM 800 which I FOOLISHLY sold for crap after I had an effects loop put in it which sucked all the tone. God forbid I would have thought to...I don't know...just have it reversed, lol. I was young and stupid and it around 88 and I thought it was ruined. I even pulled some old recordings I did in the studio with that amp and I couldn't tell the difference. I cannot wait to dive into some others. And yes, no cab sim. At first it felt like I was losing out on something (who knows why) but the end result was astonishing. So much better than my old kidney POD and POD Pro I had years ago.

Leave a comment:

• Bogner
    replied
    You have to customize each patch if I am not mistaken.

Leave a comment:

• 75lespaul
    started a topic Pod Go with Orange Pedal Baby 100

Pod Go with Orange Pedal Baby 100

Just got these two items this week and hooked them up to my Marshall 2X12 with the old white label T75s and my solid state fears were alleviated. This amp is LOUD. More than loud enough for a rock band with a hard hitting drummer. Hopefully the Helix type processers like this have solved that "get lost in the mix" thing the older Line 6 stuff had. Only fooled around with it for about half an hour because my guitar needs some serious new strings, but I already experienced what I've read all along...turn off the cab sims, lol. I used a Boogie Mk4 with and without the cabs sim and while it still sounded good with the sim, it sounded great and very open without it.

Anyone know if there is a global way to turn cab sims off and on or do you gave to customize each patch?
Working...
X