Worst cab deal ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst cab deal ever?

Can they be more ridiculous than this with cab prices?
    Is that dyed gator skin or something I'm missing?

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/ampl...peaker-cabinet

I'd just as soon get the RX412 and put the speakers of my choice in. It's plywood construction, and in the end would cost less than any sig cab.

Comment

Youre paying for his name is all. Doesnt make since Tallica has gone completely digital now, no live amps or cabs
      1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
      Jackson Soloist 7 string
      ESP LTD M-400
      Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Comment

Just get the head/cab combo!

Get the guaranteed best price on Guitar Amplifier Stacks like the Randall Kirk Hammett Signature Series KH120RHS 120W 4x12 Guitar Half Stack at Musician's Friend. Get a low price and free shipping on...

Originally posted by Hsb View Post
        Youre paying for his name is all. Doesnt make since Tallica has gone completely digital now, no live amps or cabs
        Live, not in the studio.
        Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Holy heck is that a solid-state head and a cab with rocket-50 speakers for only $2100+ tax and shipping? I think my OP is topped,,,or maybe bottomed lol.

Comment

Four Rocket 50 speakers, SIR!

Comment

Randall should be ashamed of themselves, artist-sig or not, that is insane.

Comment

Does $1400 of that price go straight into Kirk Hammett's bank account? I'd rather get a rectifier oversized cab and a bunch of whiskey for that price.

Comment

Originally posted by Hsb View Post
                  Does Kirk have a signature wah?

Thats the only thing I think about when his name comes up.

Let me guess, his signature wah doesnt have an off switch.

Comment

At one time there was a Randall KH bottom cab loaded with h100 on bottom and t75 on top, and it was about on par with other cab prices of it's time.

Comment

Sweet but I'd get this blemished one to save some $$$

Get the guaranteed best price on Guitar Amplifier Cabinets like the Randall KH412 Kirk Hammett Signature 240 W 4x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet at Musician's Friend. Get a low price and free shipping on...

Then swap out the Rocket 50's for a quad of cheap-yet-awesome Pulse PM12's (all the tone, minus the price) = ready to rock!
                      "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
                      If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Well hopefully no forum member is unwise enough to buy any of these ripoffs!

Comment

For that price I'd rather pick up three guitars, an amp or two, a couple of pup's and a lifetime's supply of strings
                          "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
                          If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Something doesn't make sense. I'm wondering if that's a misprint. That 4x12 is $1800. The head that goes with it is $2800. However, the half stack with both items is $3000. But then again, it does say "save $1599.99 with this bundle".

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/ampl...0KH103&index=2

Comment

What doesn't make sense is someone wanting a Kirk Hammett cab...1985, 95, 05, or whenever!
                              Originally posted by Bad City
                              He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Working...
                              X