Unleashed the fookin fury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unleashed the fookin fury

LOL! Sorry for the Yngwie pun...... I have not been on here much, nor sadly, able to play much. Ive got a left knee that is shot and needs replaced, my left arm has a nerve up in the upper vertebrae that is being pinched by calcium in where the nerve comes out, so my left arm is numb much of the time. Sooo been having lots of fun and not playing nearly at all. And its killing my soul, Anyhow, I did have brief few today and hooked up my splawn and pv Ultra plus and made some glorious noise.... Im sure the neighbors loved it.... But although I sucked even more than usual, was so fun.... Take care y'all... I miss you
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Shouldn't it be "fjookin"?

Like, "As we flew over the fjookin fjords, I unleashed the fjookin fury".

Comment

Here's to much better days ahead.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Get well soon, man!
        Guitars:Gibson LP Trad ('57 Classics); Ibanez SEW761FM (TB-16/STK-S7 m&n); Charvel DK24 (TB10/SSL-6/A2Pn), DK22 (HRb/SSL-6 m&n), SoCal Style1 (Distortion set) & SoCal Style2 24 2PT (Fluence OCC); ESP LTD MH-1000HS (TB-14/Lil59n); Effects: Line 6 Helix Floor, Digitech Drop & FreqOut, ME EP-1L6,Shure GLXD16, Headrush MX5;

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
          LOL! Sorry for the Yngwie pun...... I have not been on here much, nor sadly, able to play much. Ive got a left knee that is shot and needs replaced, my left arm has a nerve up in the upper vertebrae that is being pinched by calcium in where the nerve comes out, so my left arm is numb much of the time. Sooo been having lots of fun and not playing nearly at all. And its killing my soul, Anyhow, I did have brief few today and hooked up my splawn and pv Ultra plus and made some glorious noise.... Im sure the neighbors loved it.... But although I sucked even more than usual, was so fun.... Take care y'all... I miss you
          UGG! Can identify brother! Post COVID I had a horrible flair up of the AS and went into sausage finger syndrome. It was going first to 400mg of Hydroxieecloriquine and then later to taking some stuff for Uric Acid build up that stopped the flair. As of now i'm in remission and in better shape than I have been in years. In the midst of it however it was misery terrifying and incredibly frustrating. Thought at one point I was done would loose the use of my hands not be able to ever play again and likely wind up in a wheel chair. I just said little about it here trust me I absolutely understand your frustration.DON'T GIVE UP!! Prayers your way man and you have my # if you need me!!
          Last edited by Ascension; 09-14-2021, 06:12 PM.
          Guitars
          Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
          Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

I love this post. I think this is a perfect example of lemonade from lemons. God bless you, and thanks for sharing the positive attitude.

Comment

take care man, sorry to hear about the troubles. when youre rockin loud, who cares if ya suck. cant hear whoever might complain anyway

Comment

It's easy to get discouraged knowing we won't ever be as fluent or skilled as we used to be.
                But when your heart's in it, playing is still a bottomless well of true joy.
                "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

Working...
                X