Any VHT amp or Bogner internal pics??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any VHT amp or Bogner internal pics??

after reading the PTP vs. PCB board thread i was wondering if anyone has internal pics of VHT heads or Bogner to display ( yes this means you Gearjoneser) .
    never seen one before.
    i hear that their work is really good but i am just curious to see the inside.
    Ibanez Roadstar II
    EBMM AXIS HoneyBurst
    VHT 50/12 Pitbull

Jack Nicholson: It's not true. Some have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good.

Re: Any VHT amp or Bogner internal pics??

Amplifier Chassics pics galore. Its a very cool site. They have some VHT and Bogners on there.
    Gypsy, give me your tears. If you will not give them to me, I will take them from you.

Comment

right on dude thanks!
      Ibanez Roadstar II
      EBMM AXIS HoneyBurst
      VHT 50/12 Pitbull

Jack Nicholson: It's not true. Some have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good.

Comment

uh, no Bogners.
        Ibanez Roadstar II
        EBMM AXIS HoneyBurst
        VHT 50/12 Pitbull

Comment

Working...
        X