Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of trying this lil pos for the mega rig

5 watt solid state Marshall emulation.

Yes, Hotone Nano Legacy series Amplifier has adaptive impedance matching from 4 Ohm to 16 Ohm cabinets, with an output power of 5 watts. If I don't have a cab, would it be OK to connect it directly to the mixer by connecting a DI through the output?.
    The things that you wanted
    I bought them for you

Why? Why would you do that?
    The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Thru the leslie. The reason is pos grit improves the kind of hollow digital organ signal. Or I think it does. My 15 watt Vox practice amp has sounded the best out of the leslie's amp and my tube amp. I'm just curious because the Vox is hackin it pretty well.
      Last edited by Clint 55; 12-22-2021, 07:58 PM.
      I bought them for you

Comment

MAGA RIG DESERVES A FULL STACK FOR THE BRUTZ! \m/
        The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Yaz it does!
          I bought them for you

Comment

Just get a Palladium pedal and use any amp you have around. Don't settle.
            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Looks cool!
              I bought them for you

Comment

The lil pos sounds great! I think this is the ticket. Only bad thing is turning the gain up all the way didn't provide any break up at all for the organ. Might want to try a medium gain model.
                Last edited by Clint 55; 12-28-2021, 08:36 PM.
                I bought them for you

Comment

No, I have to keep the volume the same. I might get the purple wind because it seems to be medium gain.

I bought them for you

Comment

I don't think there's anything I can do since I play at low volume. I've turned the gain all the way up and it's still clean. Hitting it harder would just involve more volume.
                    I bought them for you

Comment

The Hammond doesn't have a deeper gain menu you can access? I would think a built in overdrive would come on that thing.
                      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

The Hammond's built in overdrive is pretty good but I'm looking to emulate clean break up that you hear on the real tonewheel organs played clean. It's this subtle mid push that makes it sound more authentic. The lil Hotone is so good tho. This is the best the rig has sounded. Sounds so legit.

Last edited by Clint 55; 12-30-2021, 01:07 AM.
                        I bought them for you

Comment

Working...
                        X