No announcement yet.

NCD - Can I be Frank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder why the one logo right above Steve's head is upside down. Is there some secret meaning? Is that you John Wayne?

Oh that's the one that's actually plugged-in!

Comment

Originally posted by dave74 View Post
      Even the cover is in good shape!
      I am amazed at the condition of a cab from the 80s. I am thinking it was used at home and not much else. There isn't a single scratch or ding on the vinyl. The corner protectors look brand new. I feel safe in saying this was never gigged with. There was some pet hair on the bottom of the cab, once again telling me it was home used.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post

So to answer your question without being a dick yes I am looking for a mid-late 80s X100B head

Great head!
        “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

If it were me, I'd go for an early 80s Vinyl/Leatherette upholstered one designed to resemble a JMP, not one of the later mid 80s furry versions.

“For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

I agree 100%. A carpeted head is never happening.

Comment

I never tried one of their X heads, although I got the catalogs for years. What was their thing?
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Kind of a platypus of amps. 6L6 tubes (Fender), a presence knob (Marshall) 5 band EQ (Mesa)and great tube distortion (Carvin). The amp has its own vibe,

Comment

These monstrous guitars are all from an X100B

Comment

You can be Frank.......or Joe.......or Sam.......or Pete......or whomever. Nice score for certain.

Comment

That is hot hot hot especially for the price!! Rock on!!!

Comment

My first channel switcher was an X100B...Fozzy Bear series w/ 4x12 cab circa 1995. The head is long gone but the British Series loaded cab is still going strong and has always served me well. The head was serviceable but I don't miss it.

Comment

Mine is loaded with 12M-70's and I love it.
                          You got yours for $50 less than what I paid 15 years ago.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

This is a very heavy cab. I just popped on the Ernie Ball pop-out casters today. Makes it easier to move around the office especially when vacuuming.

Comment

Working...
                            X