banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What poweramp to use with my HX Stomp and a Greenback Cab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Little Pigbacon
    Why dont drums have a master volume?
    You mean the talent switch...
    The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

If you are going with the Duncan, the 200 looks like the one to get, it also has a cab sim, headphone out, XLR out, Aux In, lots of features that make it worth the extra $.

*EDIT* with the HX, you really don't need all of that, for a basic power amp, the ISP Stealth is another good choice.
      Last edited by devastone; 01-25-2022, 09:40 AM.

Comment

If you want a proper Power Amp in a traditional rack size you can't beat Fryette. Their power station products work wonderfully as well. If you are looking for a small form factor I would grab the SD 200 or the larger one.
        The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Thanks, guys! Gonna keep an eye out for either the 170 or 200. I dig both, but I suspect the 170 will be easier to fit in my little Pedaltrain Nano.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Rocker View Post
            Thanks, guys! Gonna keep an eye out for either the 170 or 200. I dig both, but I suspect the 170 will be easier to fit in my little Pedaltrain Nano.
            If you get either, let us know how it sounds!
            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post

If you get either, let us know how it sounds!
              Will do!

Comment

Working...
              X