banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Tone Chase Thread - What Happened To It?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tone Chase Thread - What Happened To It?

?
    The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Hopefully something is just wonky in the database. It didn't look like it was going off the rails or anything.
    I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

You didn’t print it and laminate it with all the wisdom it had?

How are you going to get the TOANz now?

Comment

Originally posted by Blille View Post
        You didn’t print it and laminate it with all the wisdom it had?

How are you going to get the TOANz now?

I was trying to but I was also busy buying Crypto. One of my many assistants was hopefully able to etch it into precious stone for the world to have in it's midst forever.

The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogner View Post

I was trying to but I was also busy buying Crypto. One of my many assistants was hopefully able to etch it into precious stone for the world to have in it's midst forever.

Should have done an NFT from it.

Tell us if the stoan goes into auction!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Little Pigbacon
            Perhaps some of the meta-talk found disfavor?
            Without bringing anything in particular up that would be my first guess.

Comment

dunno, i wasnt aware of anything going sideways that would warrant it being snuffed out. glitch?

Comment

They did another security update. It must have violated security.

Comment

Clearly there was too much knowledge to get the toanz.

There is no doubt that Larry DM hired an elite hacker to take it down and file patents and trademarks for all those insights.
                  Last edited by Blille; 02-04-2022, 01:25 PM.

Comment

I thought it was because the thread was in the wrong section. The conversation ended up going on about pedals as opposed to amplifiers. That was my guess? I too didn't see any alarming conversation that warranted closure.

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
                      They did another security update. It must have violated security.
                      Do you know if when this occurs, does the Topic go to a holding area or does it get deleted? The former would be my expectation.

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Originally posted by Ewizard View Post
                        I thought it was because the thread was in the wrong section. The conversation ended up going on about pedals as opposed to amplifiers. That was my guess? I too didn't see any alarming conversation that warranted closure.
                        This happens all the time. The Moderators can move it to the correct subforum. It even leaves a pointer in the old subforum with MOVED in the Subject.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post

Do you know if when this occurs, does the Topic go to a holding area or does it get deleted? The former would be my expectation.
                          It does appear to be stored in a holding area for a few days. I think this Spam Management vBulletin page has the details. It does not necesssarily appear to be restorable, but it stores data which can be used to alter the Spam Scanner. I'll ping Mincer and see if he can adjust that or at least grab the data if it requires an Administrator.

Edit: I see Mincer is an Administrator. No offense intended. I thought You, jeremy, etc. were Moderators.
                          Last edited by JamesPaul; 02-04-2022, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post

I don't really know what happened to the thread. I was just joking. (I'm pretty sarcastictical)

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post

I don't really know what happened to the thread. I was just joking. (I'm pretty sarcastictical)
                              Play the next lottery. There is a Spam Service that can be run on a schedule. We have seen a lot fewer Spam posts lately. Who has flagged a Spam post lately? We can ask Mincer how many Spam posts He's had to delete lately. Seems plausible. Bad news is it looks like the Topic can't be restored. Good news is the Admins should have 7 days to get the data showing what triggered the delete. Then the service can be changed to exclude that criteria.

Comment

Working...
                              X