No announcement yet.

Two Notes Torpedo C.A.B. M+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a band that asks me and the other guitarist to DI to FOH, so I use it as a clean pedal platform for my pedalboard and use it as a clean amp and speaker and mic sim to FOH. Sounds great using my Friedman BEOD deluxe and Dirty Shirley pedal using the CAB M as a clean amp with a Marshall 4x12’s with Greenbacks and a couple of mics simulated. Gives me a real stadium rock tone through the PA and helps at small shows where space is a premium. Sounds better and more consistent through the PA than most miced cabs, as most places don’t mic things well. Do I prefer my Marshall half stack? yes. What to I use for small gigs based on space and convenience and great tone? The Cab M.

Comment

Guys, you've been of tremendous help. Pulled the trigger, hopefully by the end of next week I can report back with my first impressions.

Comment

Thanks for this discussion. I recently added a Synergy SYN-2 to my amp options, and haven’t been terribly thrilled with the cab-emulated output from it. So, I pulled out the Torpedo Live I’ve on the shelf (the load box got glitchy, and I replaced it with an UA OX, but that’s a different story). I like the way the Torpedo sounds with the power amp sim and eq options with Synergy stuff, and have been on the fence of upgrading to the cab m+ for the additional processing power and newer features. It looks like it may be time to order one from Sweetwater once I get the SYN-2 paid off.

Comment

I just did a spotlight on Two Notes with their head of marketing. If anyone wants a bit more information on their products feel free to give it a read.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
            I just did a spotlight on Two Notes with their head of marketing. If anyone wants a bit more information on their products feel free to give it a read.

http://www.tmrzoo.com/2022/75292/gui...io-engineering
            Good thing you did, I completely forgot about the Wall of Sound that came bundled with the unit!

Comment

I never used the Torpedo Cab M+, but I have an Atomic Firebox and it's perfect for live to FOH or for recording.
              If you already have a preamp you can use a poweramp model, if not you can use an amp model. XLR (with IR) to your audio interface/mixer. I prefer it to plugins.

Comment

Working...
              X