Preorder is in for Marshall dsl20cr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Top-L View Post

948 shipped from PAS is a pretty bad price, honestly. 15% is 892. 906 for the 20cr? That is full retail? I would expect a 20cr to be 764.

Don't you get those 15% coupons in the mail all the time from MF/GC? And at new years there is the 20% coupon? And even if there isn't a coupon, you ask them for the discount anyway.

We are headed for a recession, I just think you have to learn to be a dick and get some better prices.
    I was saying that the 40 watt was 948 from PAS after tax. It was 892 before tax.. MF was only giving me 7% off, I didn't have to a coupon. So I called MF to check on shipping date today and they had already changed it to next week so I cancelled the order and called PAS they said they have enough in stock that if I order this week they will have it so as soon as the authorization gets returned to my card I'm going to order the 40 watt from PAS. Thanks alot for pointing out that they have it in stock. As soon as the money goes back on my card I'm going to order the 40 watt from PAS.
    It's funny how some stories became historic,
    especially when the authors clearly wrote them to be metaphoric,
    But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mikelamury View Post

I was saying that the 40 watt was 948 from PAS after tax. It was 892 before tax.. MF was only giving me 7% off, I didn't have to a coupon. So I called MF to check on shipping date today and they had already changed it to next week so I cancelled the order and called PAS they said they have enough in stock that if I order this week they will have it so as soon as the authorization gets returned to my card I'm going to order the 40 watt from PAS. Thanks alot for pointing out that they have it in stock. As soon as the money goes back on my card I'm going to order the 40 watt from PAS.
      I'm certain you will be much happier. If it turns out you are a "Marshall guy", thats an amp that will serve you well for many years. I'm actually a bit jelly and seeing if I should swing buying one. Had my eye on the 100hr, but frankly the combo would probably serve me better.

Comment

If I were ever to get a Marshall, the 40 is probably what I would get. It has a speaker out so you could always run a bigger cab if you needed to.
        I bet that it would keep up with a decent rhythm section in a practice space or even a smaller bar.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

The 40 is going to be SO MUCH BETTER than the 20. The 20 has super clean and super fizzy gain with nothing in between. The 40 sounds great at any volume and has versatility. Good choice.

Comment

Yeah, I really dig my 40cr. The inbuilt reverb is rather week for bedroom volume, but I'm not using it anyway. And it takes pedals very well. OD1 with gain on 7, channel volume dimed, boosted with a Mason od9 is where it's at :-)

Comment

Working...
            X