I'm in love!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in love!

After nearly a week with my new Valveking, I have to say that I finally understand all the hype about tube amps. I love the tone and playability of my new amp and I'm equally impressed with how it sounds running through my avatar 4x12. I was just sitting around jamming to some Tool and I nailed the tone from "Stinkfist" and "Sober". I love it. It kind of makes me want to play guitar all the time again like I used to... until I remember I have to spend a bit of time with my girlfriend... and school... whatever. Anyway, I just had to share how pumped I am! Peace easy, guys and keep rockin'!
    Squier Strat (JB Jr.)
    Peavey Valve King 1x12
    Ibanez PF15CE Acoustic/Electric

Re: I'm in love!

Welcome to tube snobdom brother!!!
    I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

That's awesome! Nothing better in the world than inspiration!

Comment

Indeed... welcome to TubeVille. You'll never go back!
        Guitars- Melancon, Paul Reed Smith
        Effects- Line 6, EMMA, Xotic, EB, Dunlop, Fulltone, Voodoo Labs, Analog Man, Boss
        Amp- Fender
        Originally posted by Skullkrusher
        After comparing the 17inch and 15inch models side by side........I decided to go with the 15inch. The 17inch was nice, but I think it was a bit too big. Anyway........

Comment

I just passed the sign that said "Welcome to tubesville. Population- ... A LOT"
          And below that, it says "Anyone attempting to cross back over will be shot on sight by border patrol" in fine print. Don't worry, though, no turning back now! Thanks, guys.
          Squier Strat (JB Jr.)
          Peavey Valve King 1x12
          Ibanez PF15CE Acoustic/Electric

Comment

Working...
          X