X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Don't get AMP GAS often...but...

Every clip I've heard of this thing...ughhh

Deliverance
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: I Don't get AMP GAS often...but...

I liked it.

Comment

I LOVE that amp.

If I ever get a place where I can crank the $hit out of a tube amp, that VHT is def in my list of top 3 amps to buy!
      I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

You may want to also try a 50 or 100CL. That is a EL34 based head but the pre-amp section for the Deliverance is based on the CL's green channel with some minor tweaking. I think the Delv sounds great but no effects loops, no reverb is tough. (Although I do love the simplicity of a 1 channel amp!) I can almost get the same exact tones from my two channel CL. Then you'd always have the red channel if you wanted to get real nasy
        MY MUSIC

When the going get's tough I get a machinegun.

Comment

Pretty tasty indeed. I believe I'd check out the 50 or 100CL as suggested though.
          PRS McCarty Korina loaded w/Godwoods
          PRS Custom 22 loaded w/Dragon IIs
          GJ2 Shredder loaded w/Habaneros
          Rivera Knucklehead 55 Reverb/Blackstar HT-1/VHT Special Ultra 6
          Avatar 2X12 loaded with V30 & G12H30
          various pedals

Comment

JeffB,

i have been looking to get an amp for the longest time.

to make a long story short...... i went to england heard the Deliverance and came back to Greece and handed the dealer of VHT here a wad of money to order me one.

Just like that. he freaked cause i have been going to his shop and listening to suff all the time. He has VHT cl's ultra leads, Diezels, Custom Audio...but i really liked the Deliverance. it has the VHT sound i guess but wetter. that is the way i can describe it.
            i think he went totally for simplicity not to lose any tone on this one.

i totally dug it and i will have it in a about a month.
            Ibanez Roadstar II
            EBMM AXIS HoneyBurst
            VHT 50/12 Pitbull

Jack Nicholson: It's not true. Some have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good.

Comment

Also check out the Pitbull 45. It runs EL84s and when run in Class A mode (which I do most of the time) it's actually closer to 30 watts. Don't get me wrong, it's plenty loud, but it doesn't have to be as loud as a 50 or 100 watter to be nice and saturated.
              After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

Working...
              X