Cannabis Rex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannabis Rex

Seems to be very popular among 12" speakers, but anyone have experience with the 10"? ...and if so... please spill the beans.

It's such a silly name. I was looking at the 12's but they're too pricey for me.

Comment

No experience with the 10s or Cannabis Rex. I do have Eminence hemp cones and I can tell you they are very warm sounding. They are without a doubt, my best-sounding speakers.

| Gear Reviews | Beer | Babes | The Internet's Only Unedited & Uncensored Musician's Forum | Sports |

Comment

I was wondering if it might be what I need for my prri.

Playing at home it sounds great, but at volume the high end is harsh and predominant. I also wouldn't mind something a bit more efficient than the stock jensen speaker, although - I haven't been able to find the exact efficiency.

I'm trying to come up with a short list and thought it seemed to have potential.

Comment

What arebyou stock Jenson's?

Comment

I think it's a C10N, but I'm not 100%

Comment

Just got back home and checked it. It's a C10R

Comment

I've never tried the 10, but have been happily using the 12 for more than a decade and been very happy with it.
                Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Same here. The 12 is probably my fave speaker but haven’t tried the 10”.

Comment

If you fry one of these at least you'll get high.

Comment

I have a 10" Cannabis Rex in my Fender Bassbreaker 007 Combo. Made the cleans smoother than the stock speaker and the gain makes me smile more. Definitely worth checking out, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by treyhaislip View Post
                        I have a 10" Cannabis Rex in my Fender Bassbreaker 007 Combo. Made the cleans smoother than the stock speaker and the gain makes me smile more. Definitely worth checking out, IMO.
                        Great, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X