Wah Pedals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wah Pedals

I'm looking to get a wah pedal. I'm interested in the versatility that comes with a Crybaby 535Q, but I'm wondering if the sound quality compares to the Crybaby Classic with the Fasel Inductor or the Vox Clyde McCoy wah. Which is my best bet here?

Re: Wah Pedals

Originally posted by Televators
    I'm looking to get a wah pedal. I'm interested in the versatility that comes with a Crybaby 535Q, but I'm wondering if the sound quality compares to the Crybaby Classic with the Fasel Inductor or the Vox Clyde McCoy wah. Which is my best bet here?
    I'm very partial to the Dunlop Vox wahs....The 848 Vox Clyde McCoy has the red fasel,power supply,and true bypass and it's not only a very cool looking pedal,but it's pretty vocal also....I don't care at all for the CB series....The Vox always has a looser feel on the pedal that the CB lacks..

Some small tweaks like a better inductor than the fasel and some board tweaks,and the 848 McCoy is a phenomenal pedal...I own 1 848 and 2 847s that I've modded for myself....

After these suggestions,I Like the Fulltone STD Clyde Wah and then the Buddah for around the same money...I bought my Vox 848 Clyde for $100 on E Bay,as did Curly.If you keep your eyes open,you can snag one cheap like we did also...
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Re: Wah Pedals

I've got a 535Q on order, I can't wait!

Comment

Working...
      X