banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amp, Rack and Pedalboard postings ....please !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amp, Rack and Pedalboard postings ....please !!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_106493.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	6181054 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_106494.jpg Views:	5 Size:	62.0 KB ID:	6181055 Here's my rig set up.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220614_170256.jpg Views:	0 Size:	67.0 KB ID:	6181056
    Last edited by maug2122; 06-22-2022, 05:04 PM.

I'll toss in my old rack setup's iterations. The final form was pretty much the last pic minus the EQ. Modded my Rockmaster and that mod eliminated the need for it. Miss the rack, especially the Rockmaster. Click image for larger version

Name:	rack.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	6181497 Click image for larger version

Name:	rack2.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	6181498 Click image for larger version

Name:	rack-1.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	6181499 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0133.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	6181500
    Last edited by The Guitar; 06-25-2022, 09:15 PM.

Comment

My guitar synth rig is in a 4 space rack with 2 Oberheim Echoplex loopers.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by The Guitar View Post
        I'll toss in my old rack setup's iterations. The final form was pretty much the last pic minus the EQ. Modded my Rockmaster and that mod eliminated the need for it. Miss the rack, especially the Rockmaster. Click image for larger version

Name:	rack.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	6181497 Click image for larger version

Name:	rack2.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	6181498 Click image for larger version

Name:	rack-1.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	6181499 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0133.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	6181500
        Wow !!!! .... that MosValve is some serious tonal weaponry.

Comment

I use an FCB1010 for my looping/guitar synth rig. I used to own an SGE Mach II as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
            I use an FCB1010 for my looping/guitar synth rig. I used to own an SGE Mach II as well!
            Is the SGE Mach 2 one of the older ART effects rack units ?

A lot of those older units still stand their ground today, in terms of relevancy.
            They are pretty much like old Univibes, Ibanez Tube Screamers, Rockmans, MXR pedals or older EHX pedals are today .... Relevant Classics.

Comment

Been running two 2x12 combos in stereo through my old Alesis Quadraverb. Standard Keeley pedal board with the foot control for the Randall.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by maug2122 View Post

Is the SGE Mach 2 one of the older ART effects rack units ?

A lot of those older units still stand their ground today, in terms of relevancy.
                They are pretty much like old Univibes, Ibanez Tube Screamers, Rockmans, MXR pedals or older EHX pedals are today .... Relevant Classics.
                Yeah, it is an old ART unit, but it is pretty bad compared to modern effects units.

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
                  Been running two 2x12 combos in stereo through my old Alesis Quadraverb. Standard Keeley pedal board with the foot control for the Randall.

Love the Quadraverb! I keep buying pedals to try to emulate it.

Comment

Name:	IMG_0147.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	6181675
                    69 drip-edge Fender Bandmaster Reverb w/Fargen ODS Ultra Mod
                    I also have a rack set-up laded with an ART SGX-2000 Express
                    into a Mesa Boogie M190 into a Peavey Futura rack mount speaker.
                    I am unable to load a photo because of a 2.0 MB limit notification.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffblue View Post

Name:	IMG_0147.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	6181675
                      69 drip-edge Fender Bandmaster Reverb w/Fargen ODS Ultra Mod
                      I also have a rack set-up laded with an ART SGX-2000 Express
                      into a Mesa Boogie M190 into a Peavey Futura rack mount speaker.
                      I am unable to load a photo because of a 2.0 MB limit notification.
                      Love that rig .... straight to the point with no BS !!!!.
                      That VHT / Fryette Valvulator 1 sure does multiple tasks and enhance tone !!!! .

Comment

Originally posted by Blille View Post

Love the Quadraverb! I keep buying pedals to try to emulate it.
                        I picked it up back in '06. It was almost 20 years old then, but I remembered a buddy of mine using one in the 90's and I loved it. Used it for a few years, then started messing around with more of a tube sound. Just started using it again recently because I had gotten a bit bored with my sound. It totally does the 80's tight chorused sound. And distorted it's compressed with all the top and bottom that you would want. Listening to live "Last in Line" atm and it nails that tone.

Comment

I tried a friend's Seymour Duncan Powerstage 200, I am thinking of getting the Powerstage 700 and velcroing it to my rack and use it for those times I need to use my other cabinets and running it out of my VHT VALVULATORS two out put jacks, while using the others for my Crate Power Blocks.

Comment

Love that rig .... straight to the point with no BS !!!!.
                            That VHT / Fryette Valvulator 1 sure does multiple tasks and enhance tone !!!! .
                            Thank you kind sir. I may add an A/B switch to change to and from the blackface channel and the ODS channel. The Wampler Ego has been replaced with a Providence Velvet Compressor and I'm using a BK Butler/Tube Works Blue Tube pedal modified using a 6SL7 octal tube.

Name:	IMG_0212.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	6182087

Comment

I tried a friend's Seymour Duncan Powerstage 200, I am thinking of getting the Powerstage 700 and velcroing it to my rack and use it for those times I need to use my other cabinets and running it out of my VHT VALVULATORS two out put jacks, while using the others for my Crate Power Blocks.
                              The PS 700 is quite a beast.

Comment

Working...
                              X