Tweak the Tweaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweak the Tweaker

I bought a used Tweaker 112X a while back to use when I needed a small to go setup with my Orange DT. Well it ended up getting a Greenback in it and being an extension cab for my Bassbreaker 15 combo. I have the lacquered tweed version of the BB and it just looked weird to me sitting on top of the little black cab. I got a yard of the vinyl tweed from StewMac and redid it this afternoon. Fairly simple to do but I wish I had planned the corner cuts a little better. It's a hair brighter than the BB so I'll probably throw some amber shellac on it to look it a little closer to a matched pair. I still have to do the grill cloth but it sounds even better now. It got the plus 10 in the tone dept going tweed lol

Click image for larger version  Name:	tweak4.jpg Views:	24 Size:	75.8 KB ID:	6183343

Click image for larger version  Name:	tweak.jpg Views:	25 Size:	105.4 KB ID:	6183339
    Click image for larger version  Name:	tweak2.jpg Views:	25 Size:	118.1 KB ID:	6183340
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wattage; 07-05-2022, 01:37 PM.
    My Bands -
    https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
    www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
    www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
    GUITAR KULTURE

That really came out great.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Great job, looks super. Amber shellac should do the trick.
      Originally Posted by IanBallard
      Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

looks great! a little finish on the tweed will keep it from looking dirty. ive made that mistake, i dont really care but it does look a little dingy after a while

Comment

oh it's had amber shallac on it for a while already

My Bands -
          https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
          www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
          www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
          GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Working...
          X