No announcement yet.

NAD - JCM800 4210

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful! ... I used to own the "ss" verision of one... i think it was called a 5210? :O . It sounded great.

Congrats!!
    If somethings important- send a PM. I might be offline for long periods. Rock on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wattage View Post

It can easily do a gig period. I like an extension cab for coverage but it doesn't need one by any measure. Maybe if I was playing super heavy stuff but otherwise it is plenty
      I guess that I'm biased towards playing super heavy.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
        I guess that I'm biased towards playing super heavy.

I totally get it, and I certainly am not used to going in with small rigs. Feels like I am bringing a knife to a gunfight but that is scene these days. I like playing loud, I am a dinosaur. No **** "if it's too loud you're too old" means something totally different now.
        My Bands -
        https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
        www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
        www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
        GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Originally posted by Wattage View Post

I totally get it, and I certainly am not used to going in with small rigs. Feels like I am bringing a knife to a gunfight but that is scene these days. I like playing loud, I am a dinosaur. No **** "if it's too loud you're too old" means something totally different now.
          I remember thinking as a kid that my 80 watt Ross 1x12 combo was loud. And it was. 20 years later I discovered that a 4x12 almost might be loud enough, but two are better. Oh and that's when they're pushed by at least a 100 watt head.

Comment

Working...
          X