So I just ordered a Diezel Einstein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So I just ordered a Diezel Einstein

It looks and sounds amazing. Can't wait until you get to try it out and tell us about it!
    My Sound Clips

Comment

Thanks, guys! If I'm this anxious now, I can't imagine what I'll be like after a week!

If anyone wants to play one, feel free to pop by anytime! Just give me a ring first to do a little tidying up. Once you land in Finland, I can give you more specific instructions.
      There are two kinds of people in this world that go around beardless—boys and women, and I am neither one

Comment

I have a VHT 100CL. I haven't played a Deliverance yet but have been told by my local dealer it completely nails the brown sound to a T. I may buy a Deliverance if it blows me away when I get to finally play one.
        i think it got the Brown Sound pretty well myself. i just remember loving the sound. The Green Channel on the CL also makes me feel good, but i remember the Deliverance really doing for me.

I dig the Diezel as well, didnt fool around with it too much. As i said i played the VH4 and it sounded too modern to me, but an incredible amp no doubt.

Arent great Amps awesome?!
        Ibanez Roadstar II
        EBMM AXIS HoneyBurst
        VHT 50/12 Pitbull

Jack Nicholson: It's not true. Some have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good.

Comment

Where did you order it from? I'm trying to find a dealer with prices but I can't find anything.

This amp looks like a really cool alternative to a Bogner Shiva.... Less watts (good thing) and righteous tone.... although I have a sneaking suspicion that it's gonna be way more expensive
          There's nothing quite as satisfying as a dancing banana...

Comment

Originally posted by darkshadow54321
            Where did you order it from? I'm trying to find a dealer with prices but I can't find anything.

This amp looks like a really cool alternative to a Bogner Shiva.... Less watts (good thing) and righteous tone.... although I have a sneaking suspicion that it's gonna be way more expensive
            You're wrong on the price, I got it cheaper than a Shiva. It was the main contender. I ordered mine from the finnish distributor, but I'm sure that you'd have better luck through some bigger european stores. I remember www.musicstorekoeln.de having some einstein at similar prices to my own.
            There are two kinds of people in this world that go around beardless—boys and women, and I am neither one

Comment

Originally posted by Johtosotku
              You're wrong on the price, I got it cheaper than a Shiva. It was the main contender. I ordered mine from the finnish distributor, but I'm sure that you'd have better luck through some bigger european stores. I remember www.musicstorekoeln.de having some einstein at similar prices to my own.
              Hmmm... yes, it is cheaper... The only problem is that you can never find a used Diezel, or at least they're very rare. So whilst I can get a used Shiva for around $1400 if I'm lucky, I'm almost forced to buy the Diezel new.

However, if I can find a used one, I'll be extremely tempted. I was always bothered by the fact that the Shiva is 80 watts.... so unnecessary.
              There's nothing quite as satisfying as a dancing banana...

Comment

Originally posted by darkshadow54321
                I was always bothered by the fact that the Shiva is 80 watts.... so unnecessary.
                get speakers 3dB less sensitive and its like going from 50 to 100 watts..

Comment

Working...
                X