NBAD:Boss katana bass 110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBAD:Boss katana bass 110

I just got a new bass amp(and bass) and this katana bass amp is the coolest bass amp I've ever seen. I'm still learning how to operate everything but the amount of control this amp gives you over shaping your signal is insane. For instance I can blend in my whole clean signal or just the high/mid/or low frequencies to taste and the EQ has a bass treble and low mid and high mid pots with selectable frequencies on the low mid and high mid pots. Input effects are compression and overdrive then to the preamp with 3 amp voices that can be padded or shaped in 3 different ways for a total of 12 voicings! Then onto the EQ section then into the secondary effects section then to the power amp section. You can drop it from 60 watts down to 1 for practice and the 10 inch speaker has a tweeter you can turn on or off. This thing sounds amazing on all my basses and I'm just getting started learning how to work everything but I love this bass amp. Has anyone else tried one of these?
    It's funny how some stories became historic,
    especially when the authors clearly wrote them to be metaphoric,
    But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

I have a Katana 50 mkII guitar amp, and it is really good sounding. I would have loved this when I started playing. Lots of control available, especially when you use the PC editor.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
    X