Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wah recommendations?

Hey guys,

I'm putting together a new pedalboard and I've come to the realization that I'm not nuts about either of my Wahs.

What's the best non-$250 one out there? I like the quiet operation and easy switching of my Bad Horsie, but the tone isn't quite doing it for me and it is too damn big on my pedalboard. My older, non-fasel Crybaby is pretty cool, but it is noisy, sucks tone, and I hate the switch on it. I know Teese is supposed to be great, or Fulltone, but those are REALLY expensive. I'll drop the dough if it is really the way to go, but if I can avoid it that'd be great! I do pro studio and live work, so it needs to cut the mustard when cranked, mic'd, and PA'd.

Fire away!

Mike

Re: Wah recommendations?

The Jimi Hendrix Signature Wah! Or the Jimi Hendrix Signature Fuzz Wah! Or The Jime Hendrix Experience Wah! None of which were ever, ever used by Jimi Hendrix...
    ---------------------------
    The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

Re: Wah recommendations?

Crybaby from Hell! Cools looks the biggest range of wah sounds i have experienced until now and built like tank . Imo it rocks
      - 03 B.C. Rich Custom Shop Stealth EMG 81(n)/89(m)/60(n)
      - 04 Malmsteen Sig. Strat DMZ HS-3(b)/YJM(m)/YJM(n)
      - 05 Line 6 Variax 700
      - 08 Schecter C-7 Hellraiser Blackout N/B
      - 04 B.C. Rich NJ beast(Speedloader) SD Dimebucker(b)/Full Shred(n)
      - 99 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock SD Dimebucker(b)/Full Shred(n)
      - Clarity(by Johnson) Ovation Copy
      - Takamine acoustic(not sure abut year and model)
      -Engl Sovereign 100 Vintage 1x12 Combo + Engl Pro 4x12 (V30s)

Comment

Working...
      X