X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: gear pics....

Originally posted by Rid
    Love that ptp thing you did
    Looks cool for sure. The inside of my 2205 looks just like that after Jeff modded it....but I'm not sure the components and tone stack are the same!
    My Sound Clips

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_H
      Looks cool for sure. The inside of my 2205 looks just like that after Jeff modded it....but I'm not sure the components and tone stack are the same!
      Hey Bro!

Your's is reasonably similar, but has better components than mine....sorta like the mechanic's car! Mine has been a Mesa, Diezel, Framus, various Marshall's at given times, so it's nowhere near as clean as yours!...basically it's my "design amp" for the last 5 years.... Your amp came out much cleaner...

JS
      ..lots and lots of toys!

"...swords and tequila, carry me through the fight!"

"I am Phil"....
      www.houstonamprepair.com

Comment

I hear ya bro, thanks for chiming in. I've been thinking about sending it back to you, and having you turn it into a Crate GLX15....so I can play Blink 182 stuff....can you do that?
        My Sound Clips

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_H
          I hear ya bro, thanks for chiming in. I've been thinking about sending it back to you, and having you turn it into a Crate GLX15....so I can play Blink 182 stuff....can you do that?

Got to love those DII's - great pics Jeff
          GUITARS
          STRATS: Custom Strat - Lil 59/Classic Stack/Hot Stack, Jackson Fusion - C5/JB Jr/JB Jr, Kramer Pacer Custom - CC/SSL-1/SSL-1, Schecter V-1 Plus - C5/SSL-6/SSL-6, VH1 Strat - 59, Fender Partsocaster - C/PG hybrids

LESTERS: Edwards Sykes Custom - DD/DD, Edwards Custom V/white - JB/59, Burny Floyd Rose Les Paul
          AMPS
          Engl Screamer 50 combo + V112 Cab, Splawn Competition, Marshall 1982A & 1982B, Marshall 1960A.

Comment

hey what do you use to record your band at practice.

Comment

oh man i love that LP...the purple rocks, who are you kidding! i'd take that in a second!! very cool guitars and amps!

-Mike
              www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

What is missing is the fine playing that Jeff is very capable of making!!!

Good guitar slinger.

Keep play Jeff - Stratman
                Support Code 211 - Stop the bad boys, you know COPS!
                When we do right nobody remembers when we do wrong nobody forgets!
                Red Devils - 1% all the way!
                Screw anyone who post negative crap on my post!
                Finding out that there really is a lot of traffic on the Highway to Hell, but no waiting line on the Stairway to Heaven.

Comment

:jolly mode:

DAY-UM

Nice gear Jeff! Love the doubleneck..the purple people eater and I love the Destroyers especially. I'd love to have one jes cos I'm a huge Adrian Smith fan.

I don't know what the hell Ibanez was thinking though with the switch to basswood

EDIT: oh yeah...those amps and cabs don't suck either
                  I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Working...
                  X