After NAMM, SFX? Maybe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After NAMM, SFX? Maybe?

After the Namm this month ,do you think we might see the lastest foot operated device from SD? Evans hinting around about it a few months back has me very interested. I like the first 2 so much ,I may have too high of expectations for this one.

Re: After NAMM, SFX? Maybe?

I think he said there should be an annoucement in a couple of days. If the SFX-03 is as good as the Booster and Fuzz, we should be in for a treat. I think it's an OD/Dist box that sounds like the classic "tube" breakup.
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside
      I think he said there should be an annoucement in a couple of days. If the SFX-03 is as good as the Booster and Fuzz, we should be in for a treat. I think it's an OD/Dist box that sounds like the classic "tube" breakup.
      So tempted to blurb out classified info right now but I think I'll just sit here and grin.

Comment

Originally posted by B2D
        So tempted to blurb out classified info right now but I think I'll just sit here and grin.
        You suck , you know that ,right?

Comment

Hey came right out and said they were releasing a pedal that would be in the ball park of a Tonebone Hot British or Plexitone in my thread from a few days ago. They'll have it at namm, so there should be details soon.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by msawitzke
            Hey came right out and said they were releasing a pedal that would be in the ball park of a Tonebone Hot British or Plexitone in my thread from a few days ago. They'll have it at namm, so there should be details soon.

Mike
            Thanks, I didnt revisit that post after the first read.Sounds very hopeful

Comment

Originally posted by B2D
              Jack Bauer is on his way to interrogate you....................
              Seymour Duncans I've owned: Dimebucker, '59n, '59b, PG+n, JB, Phat Cat, PGn, Custom, Seth Lover, '78.

Comment

Originally posted by msawitzke
                He came right out and said they were releasing a pedal that would be in the ball park of a Tonebone Hot British or Plexitone
                well, he implied it would be an OD (which many of us expected), but he didn't get that specific

Originally posted by Evan Skopp
                Just you wait. We've got something coming out this Winter... Well, I can't say much except expect an announcement in less than two weeks...
                "music heals"
                facebook

Comment

it kicks ass...trust me!
                  If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Originally posted by Curly
                    well, he implied it would be an OD (which many of us expected), but he didn't get that specific
                    Yeah, though it was a response to a question regarding pedals with a Marshall vibe tone...seemed pretty specific to me in the context of Plexitone vs. Hot British...we'll see soon enough!

Mike

Comment

I had one at my home here for a few weeks this past summer. It's pretty stinkin' kewl.

I think you guys are going to like it. I'm curious as to the price point. Hopefully, 125 or less.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

That'd be great...I'm sorta hot for a Plexitone, but I wouldn't mind saving some cash!!

Comment

It sure sounded good at UGD, can't wait till it's released.
                          '06 Gibson R8, '94 Gibson LP Jr Special, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Fender Hotrod '52 Tele, /13 FTR37, Kemper, DrZ EMS, DrZ Plus, Various pedals

Comment

Working...
                          X