I may have found a new amp...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may have found a new amp...

Well I started shopping today for amps and I had decided I wanted a Dr. Z Maz 38 Sr. 2x12"....well I get on Harmony Central and a guy 129 miles from me posted an ad today for one that he has for sale for $1295...I called him, told him about how I'm waiting for insurance and said that's cool, he could wait for that.....

but unfortunately someone called before me and was coming by to look at the amp....but if that guy didn't buy it, then it's all mine. I sure hope he doesn't buy it

Not this particular amp, but one just like it!

Last edited by CapoFirstFret; 01-11-2006, 05:56 PM.
    Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
    It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Re: I may have found a new amp...

I've never played though a Dr. Z.... always wanted to. what do they sound like?

Comment

That's a great amp -- loads of EL-84 chime and very smooth drive. 38 Class A watts are LOUD, though, and it takes a lot to get to that silky-smooth distortion. It's great with pedals.
      "Ayo, lesson here, Bey... you come at the king, you best not miss."

-- Omar Little

Comment

Hope it works out for ya' Brother!!!!!

Guitars: Frankinstein TeleBird/Classic Vibe Esquire w/BG-1400/Martin 000-28EC
        Amps: 3rd Power Dream Solo 4 '68 Plexi/Port City Wave 2x12
        FX: Skinpimp Faceplant/Skinpimp 3OD/Flyin' Dragon

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fa...wn/id786464154
        http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/seanhanley

Comment

Working...
        X