Pleasantly Frustrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pleasantly Frustrated

I need to share with you my frustration right now...but don't worry, it's a good sort of frustration. You see, last night I just received a brand new pedal by a well-known pedal maker. The thing is I can't tell you a thing about it because the pedal hasn't been publicly announced. Suffice to say I'm over here gushing to myself about this thing. I made a promise and I'm keeping it. That said, I promise to y'all that I'll give a full review of the pedal once I get the green light.

Sorry for the frustrating post. Just needed to say something.

- Keith
    Originally posted by ImmortalSix
    I am just jug the merlot

Re: Pleasantly Frustrated

cant you give the review then give the name after it becomes public knowledge?
    gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Hey man, I told you that you weren't even allowed to mention the new Celtic Death Drive! What up?

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

j/k

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

Somehow I can't see Scott being able to even bring himself to wire something up called the Death Drive, let alone put it into production.
          My Sound Clips

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_F
            Hey man, I told you that you weren't even allowed to mention the new Celtic Death Drive! What up?
            Hey, I'm from Boston. How can I avoid mentioning "Celtics"? Oh, I know why. It's because they suck (the basketball team, not the Death Drive...err...amps).

- Keith
            I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Originally posted by tone4days
              cant you give the review then give the name after it becomes public knowledge?
              I can't really give a review; that might give too much away. I will say that it falls in one of these three categories of effects (listed alphabetically to protect the innocent...whatever that means):
              • Filter (wah/phaser)
              • Gain (od/dist)
              • Volume (vol. pedal/tremolo)
              And it's not a passive unit.

- Keith
              I am just jug the merlot

Comment

Is it like the prototype wah/od/volume pedal Dunlop made for Slash? Don't mind me if I have no clue what I'm talking about...I don't even remember where I heard that from now hehe
                The G.B. Kirch Band on Facebook!
                And Here on Bandcamp!
                Crankin' a Gibson Les Paul and a Fender Strat into a Crate V32, in an attempt to deafen those who don't enjoy good ol' fashioned blues and rock n' roll

Comment

Working...
                X