X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulltone Ultimate Octave

any users?

thoughts?
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Re: Fulltone Ultimate Octave

Have tried a few things that I liked a great deal more
    No offense to Fulltone.

Comment

I listened to the sound sample on their site & didn't think it was anything to write home about.....esp. for $200.00

Guitars: Frankinstein TeleBird/Classic Vibe Esquire w/BG-1400/Martin 000-28EC
      Amps: 3rd Power Dream Solo 4 '68 Plexi/Port City Wave 2x12
      FX: Skinpimp Faceplant/Skinpimp 3OD/Flyin' Dragon

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fa...wn/id786464154
      http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/seanhanley

Comment

Originally posted by Rid
        Have tried a few things that I liked a great deal more
        No offense to Fulltone.

what?
        If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

I really like the idea of haveing a fuzztone with the octave being switchable...any other ideas?

Comment

Chigaco Iron plus, but that is an octavia and not and octaver with fuzz.

Comment

Working...
            X