banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just won some "vintage" Sonic DOOM on ebay...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just won some "vintage" Sonic DOOM on ebay...

Can't wait to get it and fire this bad boy up!

LINK O' DEATH!
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: I just won some "vintage" Sonic DOOM on ebay...

Thats a great price! Killer little amp for what it is!
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

oh yeah..these amps rock

I lost on one a couple weeks ago...I'd rather have the stack, but they just go for more than I wanna pay usually.

I'm gonna run the LO into the Atomic...that'll make her sound like it's running through a 4x12...should warm it up too.
      I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Cool little amp and great price! Congrats!
        '06 Gibson R8, '94 Gibson LP Jr Special, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Fender Hotrod '52 Tele, /13 FTR37, Kemper, DrZ EMS, DrZ Plus, Various pedals

Comment

Ha, I was tracking that same auction! Would have bid, but $25 shipping seemed a bit steep, esp. for an amp model I've never even heard before.

Comment

My 1st guitar teacher had 1 of those when I 1st started playing

They're cool little amps from what I remember

Comment

I can hear the ZZ Top licks already!!!
              Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
              It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
              Originally posted by LesStrat
              Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

nice score...nice price

Comment

Originally posted by Brow
                  My 1st guitar teacher had 1 of those when I 1st started playing
                  LOL, me too...
                  "What frequency are you getting? Is it noise or sweet, sweet music?"

Comment

I ran mine through my 2/12, not bad tones at all. In fact rather tasty.....
                    ]
                    FACEBOOK FUN RIGHT HERE!
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Invasi...94764430540777

www.soundclick.com/kevinschafer

Comment

I'm looking forward to getting it...if nothing for nostalgia of my youth. But there is a reason guys lke The Rev used them. They sound better than you'd think. I have a killer clip of one I got from the LPF.

Hopefully will be here by weeks end. I'll throw up a couple clips this weekend if it does come in.

Comment

You are officially on my sh*t list. :fing25:

I LOVE those little amps. That one's in really good shape too.

I saw a stack a few months ago but the guy wanted $300 for it.

Comment

Working...
                        X