Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: which basscombo

Originally posted by Hoss
    i really wanted the ABM300 C210T also!!! LOL! but i didn't have the cash right now so i opted for the Perfect 10's mini-rig...it's only 65 watts though and geared for home practice and small gigs?!
    To be honest, I didn't really have the cash to spare either, but I had some luck on a good trade with my old amp (an EBS Gorm 300 2x10, the first model). I had bought that one at a very good price second hand, but grew tired of its very clean tone. A buddy of mine who works as a salesman in a guitar store really wanted it very badly, and I had already wanted an Ashdown as long as I played bass and had noticed prices of Ashdown amps had dropped somewhat over the last few months. It didn't take us long to figure out a really good deal. I sold him the EBS for exactly the price I'd paid for it, and he got me a brand spanking new Ashdown at a slightly reduced price.
    Guitars: EBMM Silhouette Special / G&L ASAT Special / ESP Horizon / Squier MIJ Strat / Squier Aff. Strat / Furch S23-CR / Taylor Baby
    Basses: Cort NTL-BFL acoustic fretless / Ellio Martina Forza 5 / Fender MIJ '75 RI Jazz / G&L SB-2 / Ibanez MC924 / Ibanez ATK300 (2x) / Ibanez ATK305 / Italia Torino / Longbow 2-string / Rickenbacker 4003 / Sandberg Bullet 5 fretless

Comment

Roland makes some cool combos.
      Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
      https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks
      Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

i ordererd the backline 600 top yesterday. can't wait to get it,
        but it's gonna be end of march they said

i think it's the best way around. i can plugin some tiny cabs in at home,
        or eg jbl controls .. and flexibility is with me.

all the combos i found reproducing the H-sting on eg 2nd fret in a
        nice way, where much too unhandily. due to i was looking for a
        all-in-one solution for home/band practice/gig, the top seems
        to be the best solution for me.

a 210 seems to be a nice allround cab. i wonder if a 112 using a
        eminence Delta 12LF would be a good low-end upgrade, or if a 115 is
        necessary.
        Last edited by Baltar; 03-03-2006, 05:00 AM.
        ~+~ tube afflicted, strat addicted ~+~

Comment

Congratulations
          I'm sure you'll like the G&K.
          Guitars: EBMM Silhouette Special / G&L ASAT Special / ESP Horizon / Squier MIJ Strat / Squier Aff. Strat / Furch S23-CR / Taylor Baby
          Basses: Cort NTL-BFL acoustic fretless / Ellio Martina Forza 5 / Fender MIJ '75 RI Jazz / G&L SB-2 / Ibanez MC924 / Ibanez ATK300 (2x) / Ibanez ATK305 / Italia Torino / Longbow 2-string / Rickenbacker 4003 / Sandberg Bullet 5 fretless

Comment

Working...
          X