Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big Props to Bruce @ Mission Amps

Originally posted by B Bent
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Wow! This is quite a famous thread of amp makers!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    <WAYNE>I'm not worthy!</WAYNE>

Comment

I'm thinking this is the first time two brothers, true brothers, posted on this board. Welcome Bruce and a big muy gracias!

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

For those of you that have not been lately, Bruce has an all new (and quite nice) web site...also, stay tuned...there will be a lot more Bruce/Mission amps talk comming soon (hopefully tomorrow!)...I can't say any more until then, just stay tuned!
        If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

The new website doesn't appear to be finished yet, but it's a HUGE improvement. I was preaching to Bruce a year ago that it needed an update. Nice stuff. Good luck on the Aurora. Great name.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

Hey Bruce. Welcome to the Forum. If the amp you were helping Scott debug was a little thing I like to call the Evan Rude.... well then, here's to you, Bro!
            Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
            Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Comment

Working...
            X