Fender G-Dec / Marshall MG-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender G-Dec / Marshall MG-15

Anyone got either of these? I can pick them up cheap record & video stores going out of business. Like 150 for the Gdec and 50 for the Marshall. Almost too good to pass up in any case....
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Re: Fender G-Dec / Marshall MG-15

if they have the MG15 MSII, it'll be a good investment...

Psychic Horns

Comment

$150 for a GDEC is AWESOME!!! Go Get IT!!!

I bought mine for $250 and I LOVE it!!

Rock On ~ Kac
      ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
      2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
      Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

Those mini-fenders sure are nifty, if it were a tad more powerful...say like 4 times as much then it would be totally ridiculous.

Anyway, I love the drum stuff it's got on it, I would get one if they weren't so expensive and low-powered.

Comment

I would, or wouldn'r, reccomend the GDEC- depending on what you're looking for. If you want a GUITAR amp, look elsewhere. It's not an AMP. It's an EMULATION of an amp. It's got a hi-fi speaker. It's sounds like your guitar, played thru your amp, then through a radio. It's a neat TOY, or maybe TOOL would be a better word, but I just A/B'ed the GDEC and the Vox DA5 at my house for a week, and the DA5 is a REAL guitar amp. Sounds like one, feels like one. The GDEC, while really fun to play WITH, with all the amp models, doesn't sound or feel like an amp. But if having very simple backing tracks onboard is something you're looking for, the GDEC is the way to go, and you can't beat $150.

I wanted an AMP- a very small, modeling, with effects, AMP that I could haul on vacation & also to play quietly at home when others are sleeping (can't do that with my Peavey Classic 50). I love the little thing. It's takes what Roland did with the Microcube & improves on it.

Comment

Working...
          X