banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pedalgeek: A great place to buy pedals, amps (and guitars)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpeedDemon
    replied
    Re: Pedalgeek: A great place to buy pedals, amps (and guitars)

You are bad people ! I had forgotten about that site... stupid pedal gas....

Leave a comment:

• Closed Eye
    replied
    Re: Pedalgeek: A great place to buy pedals, amps (and guitars)

Yeah, I love pedalgeek. I ordered something from them and it got to my house on time and in perfect condition. Great stuff, great company, and good selection.

Leave a comment:

• Pedalgeek: A great place to buy pedals, amps (and guitars)

I'm very exicited about this find! Absolute GAS Nirvana:

No Spam Disclaimer: I have absolutely no affiliation with the store or its owner, other than as a very happy customer. I'm starting a thread about it as a Public Service GAS Announcement for the forum.

It's a super friendly store, and he's got just about every obscure and not-so-obscure boutique pedal you could hope to get your greedy paws on. There are also some AMAZING amps and guitars that I've only heard about before, right out on the floor for you to play. Unlike some of the fancy stores in Manhattan, I did not have to be best buddies with the owner's cousin's pot dealer, or be a World Famous Guitar Player, in order to be treated really nicely and try out everything I wanted.

Check out the website, and if you're in the New York metro area, swing by the store. I brought home a Nick Greer Sonic Boom Plus pedal - mmm, tasty!

Working...
X