Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Carr amps

Originally posted by OlinMusic
    I think the Rambler is a sweet head for cleans. I think I played a Slant 6v and liked it. I don't know them much for their distortion circuit - but ot's one loud little clean amp.

I would go for the Bogner Shiva over a Carr anyday. That amp can play jazz AND level a metal band all in one sitting, at the touch of a pedal. The verb is luscious!

I'm lovin' my Shiva. At first I thought it may have been the wromg amp for me. I thought the drive channel was a little to modern sounding to me, but I am beginning to get it dialed in. I am basically a blues/bluesrock kind of player. Initially I had some concerns about the cleans, but now I have tone thats comparable to a Plexi. The Drive channel is a Plexi on Steroids. I'm still tweaking here and there but I agree with your statement This is a mother of an Amp!!!
    "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Working...
    X