Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seymour Duncan Convertible 60 combo

Hi Guys

You prolly get loads of stuff like this on here....

I've got this combo...I wanna change the pre-amps, for experimentation as much as anything...where can I get hold of them? Anyone got any ideas? Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Anyone else use one of these?
    "Don't even point....no, you've seen enough of that one."

Re: Seymour Duncan Convertible 60 combo

Give Jeff Seal a PM. He is an amp wizard here on the forum and I believe he has modules for the Duncan Convertible.
    Welcome to the forum.
    Originally posted by tone4days
    we're not musicians, we're beer salesmen

Comment

best bet is to surf Ebay...
      If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Search the forum. Just this week someone posted that he had something like nine modules, and a non-functioning 100-watt head. He might be in a mood to sell.
        Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
        Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

Thanks guys....I've tried E-bay and they come up VERY rarely...and then it's generally the 'Normal' module which I already have...the amp neeeds servicing at the moment and I've started to get intchy feet (I've been offered a really good deal on an AC30) but I remember how cool it was when I first started using the Duncan and I'd like to get that feeling back!

I'll try PMing Jeff. Cheers....

Daz
          "Don't even point....no, you've seen enough of that one."

Comment

Working...
          X