banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems getting speakers in Splawn cab...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems getting speakers in Splawn cab...

Freakin crap guys.. ive been trying to get these Eminence V12s in this thing for the past hour and i realized whoever built the cab didnt take much care in drilling the holes for the screws. One of the 4 for the right speaker is off by 1/4", and the left side has two that are slightly off. I can only get three of the screws in for both speakers, and it wasnt easy. I rotated them and switched the speakers with no help. I almost stripped one of the screws trying to get it in. All four screws are in there, but the 4th screws are just barely hanging in there. I dont know what to do about it, but will this affect the performance at all?
    Guitars: Jackson Black Flametop SLSMG FullShred(A8)/FullShred w/Tonepros bridge
    Fernandes Revolver Pro 7-String, BKP Painkiller(A8)
    Amp: Laney VH100R and Splawn 2x12 cab
    Effects: John Spina modded SD-1, Morley Bad Horsie Wah, MXR 10-band EQ (OLD version)
    Recording/Practice: Line 6 Guitar Port

Re: Problems getting speakers in Splawn cab...

very strange i just did a speaker swap/move around on my splawn cab last night and had no problems...everything lined up perfect. did you by chance try calling Scott to see what he says it could be??

-Mike
    www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Working...
    X