OD/Dist. pedal idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OD/Dist. pedal idea?

After seeing DSS's rackmount idea, I was looking around on Hammonds website and seen this..

I'm thinking that maybe...I could put 5-6 stomps in one of those enclosures, wire them all up for one psu and a blow switch to take them all out of the line?

Comments? Feedback?
    Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Re: OD/Dist. pedal idea?

What kind of switch? You can get a switcher to do that...a rack mount switcher...they are very cool but kind of costly.
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Re: OD/Dist. pedal idea?

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire
      What kind of switch? You can get a switcher to do that...a rack mount switcher...they are very cool but kind of costly.

I'm not sure what kind of switch bro. I'm not very well versed in electronics. Basically my idea to slap all the components from the boxes in that kind of enclosure w/ a bypass switch that would allow me to go back to my clean setting(s). The rackmount switchers are nice, but way outta my price range and really a bit much for what I'd use it for anyway.
      Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

Working...
      X