No announcement yet.

Should have done this a long time ago.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should have done this a long time ago.

i have had my VHT for about a month now and i am digging it more and more every day.
    I should have got this so many years ago. would have saved me lots of money and headaches. i paid 2 grand for it, but what i got was quality of build and quality of TONE.

Hats off to people that get huge brand names, but i would have had a better time just getting something great from the start rather than getting lots of cheap alternatives.

I have only one complaint. That i dont use the amp to its fullest capability since i play it so low in the house. But it STILL rocks. Even if i dont push the power stage the amp still gives awesome tone.

had my mahogany strat plugged in yesterday and i was playing some lines to Becks ' cause weve ended as lovers' and it sounded so sweet.

Thats when i said i should have bought this a long time ago.
    Ibanez Roadstar II
    EBMM AXIS HoneyBurst
    VHT 50/12 Pitbull

Jack Nicholson: It's not true. Some have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good.

Re: Should have done this a long time ago.

that's an awesome thing man...glad you're loving it!!!

i'd still like to snag a 45 one of these days!?
    Originally posted by jeremy
    God hates bad guitar tone
    GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
    AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
    EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
    Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Pardon my ignorance but VHT stands for?
      2017 PRS SE Custom 24
      2007 MIA Fender Telecaster (The Boss set)
      1996 Gibson Les Paul studio (Mississippi Queen n, The Mule b)
      1995 Epiphone Les Paul classic (Mississippi Queen set)

2012 Martin
      2002 Freshman FA 100SC
      Sae Han SD 51BK

Eganter Tweaker head > Celestion V10 / Neunaber Iconoclast

Comment

don't know^^

which series is it from? (i only know the "pitbull")

Comment

I think itīs the pittbull 50/12 in his sig

But if my old Ultralead in the late 90s was any indication, VHT just might stand for Very Heavy Transformers
          Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Visibly Hair-raising Tone?

Comment

OK, now I've got it.....

VHT is holistic non-diagnostic energy discipline consisting of a series of non-invasive procedures performed over connective soft tissue which assists and re-educates the body in finding balance and achieving the ideal state of homeostasis, wherein its innate wisdom is encouraged to work at its maximum in addressing positively any problem or disease that it may or may not have.

(Vibromuscular Harmonization Technique )

That's pretty much what tone? described.

Comment

Thanks for chiming in Zerb! No hard feelings dude!

Yeah, i have the 50/12 Pitbull Combo without the EQ.

it is awesome. even now in my old age of 36! LOL

better late than never thats for sure. Just would have spent alot less money and headaches if i got this a loooooong time ago. Plus, i would have enjoyed the piss out of it too!

No one know what VHT stands for. I still think that it came out of Van Halen Tone. i think that is what the guy was going for in the begining. After trying and getting a great sound anyway he comes out now and pretends he wasnt going for that sound but a sounds of his own. yeah right.
                then again maybe im full of ****e!

the only thing that i wish it had is a glass top so ever now and again i could look down at its insides and admire the build quality. it really is a work of art!
                Ibanez Roadstar II
                EBMM AXIS HoneyBurst
                VHT 50/12 Pitbull

Jack Nicholson: It's not true. Some have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good.

Comment

Working...
                X