Krank is here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krank is here!

Alright so the Krank is here in one piece! It wasn't factory sealed from AMS but that's cool, still carries all the warranties and what not. The only thing that sucks is I didn't get the manual, got my warranty card, an invoice stub for woman's skydiving and apparently a name tag from someone at UPS. It's "Elizabeth" and she's the shift manage/notary if anybody knows her let her know I've got her name tag. If I would have known I was getting the name tag and invoice stub I would have told them to keep the amp. J/k, I most likely won't get to try it out until this weekend, unless by some miracle my fiance' stays home tomorrow and I can go up to the practice room to play it for a few hours. Let's see being NFS it was probably packaged better than anything I've ever received from AMS. My Line 6 came in a box that was stuck inside of another box, I'd like to talk to the genius who said that was safe. Bubble wrapped, packing peanuts, those big staples and box tape you can NEVER get off. Perfect cond. no scrapes, broken tubes anything like that. Got all the cords/footswitch. If anyone knows where I can track down a PDF file of the manual please lemme know, I mean it's not life or death or anything I just want to see if there's anything in there on biasing the amp or anything like that. I will put up a review after this weekend on how it sounds and what not. Keep you guys posted...so if anybody could find that manual that'd be great!
    Guitars
    Fender American Standard Strat(US)
    w/ Seymour Duncan Hotrail neck, Fullsize JB in Bridge
    Cort MGM-1 sig. model
    w/ EMG 81 bridge, EMG 85 neck (pwnd)
    Amps
    Line 6 Spider II 150 watt 2x12 combo

Re: Krank is here!

At least it arrived in Kleen condition! Krank that F'er up!!!
    Originally posted by Boogie Bill
    I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

What model is it?
      Defender of the Sonic faith.

Gibson SG Faded

Carvin Vintage 16 amp

http://www.lp.org

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser
        At least it arrived in Kleen condition! Krank that F'er up!!!
        LMAO nice

It's the Revolution series, I thought about the Krankenstein but I do a lot of clean stuff as well, so I needed the versatility.
        Guitars
        Fender American Standard Strat(US)
        w/ Seymour Duncan Hotrail neck, Fullsize JB in Bridge
        Cort MGM-1 sig. model
        w/ EMG 81 bridge, EMG 85 neck (pwnd)
        Amps
        Line 6 Spider II 150 watt 2x12 combo

Comment

Dude seriously just call the company and tell them you bought it and they didnt give you a manual and they will send you a pdf asap. When it comes to gear heads and small to midsize companies why wouldnt they do that for you, most companies have there manuals under resources anyways.

Rock out with the Krizzaank
          Fender and Squier Guitars, Crate Amps and Seymour Duncan Pickups.

Comment

Working...
          X