Atomic amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atomic amps

I was wondering if the atomic 1X12 could have an extension cab hooked up to it?

Re: Atomic amps

atomic doesnt make an extension cab, andi have tried taking the fx loop send into a fender 1x12 extension - that doesnt really work. if the extension cabinet isnt powere, then you will get little to no volume out of it. I have heard good reviews about having to Atomic 1x12s in stereo by running the fx send from the amp with the modeller to the fx return of the amp with no modeller. i dont wana buy another Atomic just for extesion speaker use, so that wasnt all that appealing to me. But Atomic is releasing a Reactor 2x12 in the very near future i hear.....
    my gear: '80s fender bullet (tele style)
    fender dg20ce acoustic
    peavey blazer 15 watt
    line 6 pod 2.3 and floorboard
    Atomic Reactor 112
    Warmoth double fat strat w/ SD Jb bridge and Dimarzio Humbucker from Hell

Comment

Re: Atomic amps

Originally posted by clint_41
      atomic doesnt make an extension cab, andi have tried taking the fx loop send into a fender 1x12 extension - that doesnt really work. if the extension cabinet isnt powere, then you will get little to no volume out of it. I have heard good reviews about having to Atomic 1x12s in stereo by running the fx send from the amp with the modeller to the fx return of the amp with no modeller. i dont wana buy another Atomic just for extesion speaker use, so that wasnt all that appealing to me. But Atomic is releasing a Reactor 2x12 in the very near future i hear.....
      So you need a powered extension cab?

Comment

Working...
      X