I have been owned...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been owned...

Alright so I finally get to crank the Krank this weekend...and I must say I am very impressed. It sounds great through the cheap Behringer cab that I have so I can only imagine what it will sound like through the Krank cab. The amp is VERY tight. Chugs are tight and clear. Leads sound amazing and the clean channel is beautiful. I've still got some final tweaking to do but as it is right now it's awesome. It has a lot of power and really cuts through nicely. The sweep EQ is a really nice feature as you can get some really different sounds out of it. The best thing about it is that it picks up on anything sloppy that I do. I've always looked for that in amp because I never wanted to hide my sloppiness behind a ton of distortion. Sometimes it's nice to know you have something to cover you sometimes but I'd much rather clean up my playing then cover it up. All in all I really love this amp, the only downfall is not being able to switch channels without the footswitch...so if you lose it your SOL. You should never lose it though because I can't ever imagine having the footswitch without the amp...
    Guitars
    Fender American Standard Strat(US)
    w/ Seymour Duncan Hotrail neck, Fullsize JB in Bridge
    Cort MGM-1 sig. model
    w/ EMG 81 bridge, EMG 85 neck (pwnd)
    Amps
    Line 6 Spider II 150 watt 2x12 combo
Working...
X