Tell me about your experience with an Orange AD15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me about your experience with an Orange AD15

Title says it all. I want to know what you guys think about this little Orange combo.
    I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Re: Tell me about your experience with an Orange AD15

I thought you were getting a Celtic Amp? and you had the VHT? *STILL* gas'ing?
    Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
    It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Originally posted by CapoFirstFret
      I thought you were getting a Celtic Amp? and you had the VHT? *STILL* gas'ing?
      HEHE. Just curious thats all! (YEA right). I do have a 5E3 coming from Scott, but I am interested in this little Orange fella. Orange amps have always intrigued me.

Comment

I had one for a couple of years, but just sold it. It sounded very good, but always seemed a little too bright for my tastes with my Teles. It worked great with HB's. If I hadn't sold it, I would have tried a different speaker, since I suspect that the V30 was part of the problem in that amp. In the end, I didn't think I needed two EL84 15 watters, and the Bad Cat Cub won out for tone, versatility, and build quality.

Comment

bumpage for some mo' input????

Comment

I think they sound ok but for a smallish EL84 amp they don't touch that Goodsell we played through
            If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

We've got a AD30 in the studio and it plain kicks ass with a Les Paul...super rich, chunk distortion. Great for hard rock...

Comment

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire
                I think they sound ok but for a smallish EL84 amp they don't touch that Goodsell we played through
                Dude I have been see visoins of Goodsell dancing through my head since we left that store!!! I was very impressed with them!!

Comment

Working...
                X