genz benz el diablo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• genz benz el diablo?

i am looking for the genz benz el diablo 100 watt head if anyone has one or knows someone who does or a good reource to find one ie. a wicked forum like this one! then just lemme kno!

Re: genz benz el diablo?

ebay
    Originally posted by Gearjoneser
    Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

Re: genz benz el diablo?

I think they are great amps
      I CAME OHHHH SO CLOSE TO BUYING ONE

I think they are priced VERY fairly, have tons of great features, look cool, and you get 'em VERY cheap used.

The global controls for countour etc give you a lot of tonal possibilities - the 100w has low power modes and a ton of footswtiching options. If I recall there are a lot of FX loop options as well.

My ONLY CRITICISM is that they remind me of certain amp brands that take WAYYYYY too much tweaking. Too many knobs, takes forever to get that perfect sound. I much prefer amps that come out of the box sounding great and you just adjust the bass, treble, mids to your taste. I don't wanna waste my life with new tubes, new speakers, and every type of setting and never being happy. Not my style, at least not anymore. I prefer to play music.

The best amps I have played - Budda Superdrive, Bogner Shiva and Uberschall, Roccaforte, old Marshalls, my Framus and Rivera - all sound good to me with little tweaking. I cannot say the same for Mesas and Genz or even the Ecstasy from Bogner (though Gearjoneser always tells me otherwise)

That being said, GREAT amps.
      1973 Les Paul Standard
      1973 Marshall Super Lead 100

Comment

Working...
      X