banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok,My Now Completed Marshall 1987 50 Watt Head!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ok,My Now Completed Marshall 1987 50 Watt Head!

Originally posted by Gearjoneser
    Looks like a great amp I'd love to have. I don't need clips.....you only live in Florida, so just crank it up. I'll stick my head out the window and give it a listen! LOL

Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Nice work brother!

If it sounds as good as it looks you have a killer piece for sure! It makes me wish I still had the time to build amps!

Enjoy it for all of us!
      If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Looks really nice!

Why are there those 2 or 3 wires wrapped in the braided cloth piece?

Comment

Was the amp originally a reissue that you converted to handwired?
          '05 '59 Les Paul RI, WCR Goodwoods
          '06 '58 Les Paul VOS, WCR Fillmores
          '04 '57 Les Paul RI, WCR Moore/Green
          '98 '54 Les Paul Custom RI, SD CS P90/A5
          '01 Firebird V
          '06 '51 Nocaster Relic, SD CS Broadcaster
          '94 40th Ann '54 Strat RI, Antiquities
          '96 '62 Strat RI, Fralin Blues Specials
          '05 '52 Tele RI, Fralin Blues Specials
          '94 Mexican Tele, Broadcaster/Vintage
          '04 Martin HD28V
          '66 Vibrolux Reverb
          Fender CS '57 Twin RI
          Marshall 1987x RI
          Soultone 18w
          Deluxe Reverb RI

Comment

Originally posted by Tom M
            Looks really nice!

Why are there those 2 or 3 wires wrapped in the braided cloth piece?
            Added some cool mods to V2 and the slope part of the circuit is all...
            Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Originally posted by jdm61
              Was the amp originally a reissue that you converted to handwired?
              1973 amp that I converted from PCB to PTP....

Comment

Working...
              X