banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone seen/heard about these new Epi amps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen/heard about these new Epi amps?

Blues Custom?

So-Cal 50?

Look cool....good features...wonder how they will price out....
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: Anyone seen/heard about these new Epi amps?

I wish you woulda asked me this earlier. The local shop near my work carries Epiphone and has some of the amps in stock. I could've tried a couple out. Still might anyway towards the end of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH
      I wish you woulda asked me this earlier. The local shop near my work carries Epiphone and has some of the amps in stock. I could've tried a couple out. Still might anyway towards the end of the week.
      Well I'm not interested in either personally....but figured they would be a nice low cost alternative tube amp for people 'specially the So-Cal
      I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

I know the combos are priced really good. Early reports I've seen question the quality. Some have said speaker changes help a ton, much like the Blues Jr. I've been wanting to check them out myself, just ran out of time looking at other stuff....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH
          I know the combos are priced really good. Early reports I've seen question the quality. Some have said speaker changes help a ton, much like the Blues Jr. I've been wanting to check them out myself, just ran out of time looking at other stuff....lol.
          I've messed around with the ones they released last year..Valve specials...

These two are new for 2K6..never even heard of 'em til today.

Comment

If they sound like the guitars - hmmmmmmm wouldn't wanna know.

(PS - this doesn't include the early '60s models)
            1973 Les Paul Standard
            1973 Marshall Super Lead 100

Comment

Working...
            X