Guitar Research Amps ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Research Amps ?

Does anyone know about Guitar Research Amps.....I am looking at the head that comes with the "half stack" in a pawnshop and the price was great, but they knew nothing about the amp. I called Sam Ash and that was like calling The Guitar Center - newbees who know nothing and waste your time.

Does anyone out there have one of these babies?
    I have read all the Harmony-central" reviews, but would like some "conformation" from someone on the forum....!

Re: Guitar Research Amps ?

I've only ever seen those at Sam Ash. They are probably a Sam Ash brand. They sell on price so it helps if they have a brand you can't get elsewhere. Like their guitars, Carlo Robelli, their an in-house brand.

If you like the way they sound, then go for it. Have you played it? All that matters is if you like it.
    GMP Pawnshop Deluxe - Custom Custom Bridge, 59n

Parker Fly, Ruby Red, 1996 H/H/P

Parker Nitefly SSH

THD Univalve with Avatar Cab

Bad Cat Mini Cat

Vox Valvetronix AD-60 1x12

"Thanks for comin out and...
    KEEPIN THE SCENE ALIVE"

Comment

Re: Guitar Research Amps ?

They are built by Hartke (or whomever builds for them)...

I'd highly suggest playing one first. The ones I tried, both the GR and Hartke proper were gawdawful buzzy messes. Marshall AVT/VS technology is a much better mousetrap.
      I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Working...
      X