Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vox AC30 Custom Classic

Originally posted by kaffimann
    Another cool thing is that the second speaker output bypasses the amp speakers! a cool thing if i want to connect a 4*12 cab.
    It have a vintage/modern switch too.
    I like the modern when playing heavyer stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! King Of amps in that pricerange. and then some
    This may be a really stupid question, but if using the Speaker output on the Vox disconnects the amps internal speakers, why bother using the Vox 2x12 which you pictured above? Surely that's the same as running the Vox's internal speakers on their own?

I'm curious as to your reasoning because I plan on buying either a AC30CC and a Vox 2x12 or a AC30 head and 4x12 to pair with my Orange amp setup

Comment

Originally posted by Brow
      This may be a really stupid question, but if using the Speaker output on the Vox disconnects the amps internal speakers, why bother using the Vox 2x12 which you pictured above? Surely that's the same as running the Vox's internal speakers on their own?

I'm curious as to your reasoning because I plan on buying either a AC30CC and a Vox 2x12 or a AC30 head and 4x12 to pair with my Orange amp setup
      There is two speaker outputs,one that bypasses the amp speakers and one that dont.This give me a lot of options concidering that the cab doesn`t contain bluespeakers. When playing smaller gigs it can be good to have only two speakers connected.
      and the 2*12 is cheaper I don`t think i`ll ever use 6*12 anyway.
      I think my rig sound cool with the open backs aswell
      blahblahblah.............lol
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaffimann
        There is two speaker outputs,one that bypasses the amp speakers and one that dont.This give me a lot of options concidering that the cab doesn`t contain bluespeakers. When playing smaller gigs it can be good to have only two speakers connected.
        and the 2*12 is cheaper I don`t think i`ll ever use 6*12 anyway.
        I think my rig sound cool with the open backs aswell
        blahblahblah.............lol
        Ah, I didn't realise it had 2 speaker outputs on it

Like I said above, I'm planning on buying an AC30CC and a Vox 2x12 (to kinda work like a half stack) to pair with my Orange rig, so I'm very eager on hearing peoples opinions about these amps

Comment

My friend Liana has one of those in head form that she runs through a Marshall cab... pretty awesome sounding amp if I do say so myself. Beautiful warm, smooth, crips tone. It's got a very "player friendly" feel to it. The controls take some getting used to but thats par for the course if you're not used to Vox controls.

Comment

I got a Vox AC30CC with the 2X12 Wharfedales for Xmas. It sounded nice when cranked but the build quality is suspect. I took it back to GC after about 3 weeks. Approach with caution.

Comment

Working...
            X