Ran The CE-20 In Stereo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ran The CE-20 In Stereo...

Ran my Fender Pro Juinor along with my Marshall through a Vox 2x12 V30 cab and I Must say that the CE-20 Chorus in stereo is very cool...I Like the stereo ambience that I got and how nice it filled things out...

Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Re: Ran The CE-20 In Stereo...

so how's it work exactly...it enables you to link your two amps together and play them simultaneously as well as one at a time.......?
    Originally posted by jeremy
    God hates bad guitar tone
    GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
    AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
    EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
    Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss
      so how's it work exactly...it enables you to link your two amps together and play them simultaneously as well as one at a time.......?
      It's just a stereo chorus pedal that you can also run in mono...Has 4 presets and 6 overall chorus modes...You can pick up to 4 different chorus modes that you access via the pedal...

Basically just a cool programmable chorus pedal,but not an amp switcher or anything like that...
      Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

cool...i dig chorus alot!

when i gradually replace my rp-1 i'll need a good chorus!
        Originally posted by jeremy
        God hates bad guitar tone
        GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
        AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
        EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
        Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss
          cool...i dig chorus alot!

when i gradually replace my rp-1 i'll need a good chorus!
          If you don't need different chorus sounds,you might like a simpler pedal? I Like the extra stuff though and it's an easy pedal to work...I Like the fact that it has Roland's Dimension D and the first Boss CE-1 chorus tones built in and then other really great sounding chorus tones...

Comment

i've been wondering abobut the CE-20
            does it have that "digital" sound quality to it? does it degrade the tone somehow?

Comment

Originally posted by erikm5150
              i've been wondering abobut the CE-20
              does it have that "digital" sound quality to it? does it degrade the tone somehow?

I A/B'd the CE-20's Standard mode against my CE-2 and found very little difference. Most people probably couldn't tell them apart unless they were A/Bing them directly.
              || Guitar | Wah | Vibe | Amp ||

Comment

Originally posted by STRATDELUXER97
                I Like the fact that it has Roland's Dimension D and the first Boss CE-1 chorus tones built in ...
                John,
                how are those two tones?
                "music heals"
                facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Curly
                  John,
                  how are those two tones?
                  The pedal sounded great tonight again with my band in stereo buddy! Love the whole pedal so far....

I don't feel like it sounds digital sterile either...Pretty nice piece and it did a great job of filling out the guitar sound in my band..

Comment

Working...
                  X