banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New amp purchase, finally. Vox ad60vtx....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New amp purchase, finally. Vox ad60vtx....

Sold my ad30vt and bought this on Ebay last night. After lots of confusion on my part as to what to get, I figured I liked the Valvetronix stuff, just stick with what you know. I know there have been lots of praise for the head versions of the vtx, but I finally decided a head and cab is a little over kill for the living room and thought the price was right. Think I did okay?

Last edited by smauk43; 05-23-2006, 08:08 PM.
    Gibson LP Traditional Plus - 57 classics
    Gibson LP Studio - Suhr Aldrich/490r
    Fender American Tele
    Epi 57 LP Jr. reissue - SD SP90-2
    Vox VT 60
    Vox AD30 Valvetronix

Re: New amp purchase, finally. Vox ad60vtx....

Originally posted by smauk43
    Sold my ad30vt and bought this on Ebay last night. After lots of confusion on my part as to what to get, I figured I liked the Valvetronix stuff, just stick with what you know. I know there have been lots of praise for the head versions of the vtx, but I finally decided a head and cab is a little over kill for the living room and thought the price was right. Think I did okay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Like-New-Vox-Val...QQcmdZViewItem

I bought my VTX 12O head new and still love mine! Yes,you did great!

Funny that I just payed $200 for a Boss CE-20 Chorus pedal to use with my tube heads,and only payed $600 for my VTX and it already has a kicka$$ CE-1 type chorus built right into the amp...
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Working...
    X