banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epi Triggerman Cab + 2x Epi Valve Jr Head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epi Triggerman Cab + 2x Epi Valve Jr Head?

I have a question. Has anyone used either the Epiphone Triggerman Cabinet (4x12") and/or the Epiphone Valve Junior Amp Head? I was thinking of trying the cabinet plus two of the valve junior heads, since the cabinet can handle stereo, and since I'd be running stereo from my ME-50 into those. Ideas? Opinions? Recommendations? Anything?
    Thanks!
    My Music Page
    Originally posted by vinterland
    I don't know how he made his guitar sound like a carnival ride but he managed to.
    Gear: Hot-Rodded ESP LTD EC-100QM; 1972 Fender Twin Reverb; Boss ME-50 Multieffects Board; Ovation Celebrity Custom CS247; Ibanez RX240 two classic stacks and a JB trembucker <- next project

Re: Epi Triggerman Cab + 2x Epi Valve Jr Head?

I really dig my little Valve Jr. head now that I've put the Groove Tubes 12AX7-M preamp tube in it. I don't know if even two of them would be loud enough to jam with, but for recording and bedroom playing it's nice. I'm not familiar with that cabinet.
    My songs....enjoy! (hopefully )

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=652921
    or for older stuff too, but slower downloads
    http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp...=301569&T=7414

Originally posted by DankStar
    700 watts is ok for small clubs, but when you play with a loud drummer or at a medium-large sized venue, you really need 1,500-watts at least. no one should be left alive.

Comment

Re: Epi Triggerman Cab + 2x Epi Valve Jr Head?

Originally posted by 75lespaul
      I really dig my little Valve Jr. head now that I've put the Groove Tubes 12AX7-M preamp tube in it. I don't know if even two of them would be loud enough to jam with, but for recording and bedroom playing it's nice. I'm not familiar with that cabinet.
      Cool thanks.

Sadly, I think that there's just nothing in my market that I want. I could use a 15W stereo tube head (2 x 15W true stereo), but alas....

I might just end up building my own head or something, if I can find a junked head box somewhere to use to build it in. That or I might just build two wanna-be blues juniors.
      My Music Page
      Originally posted by vinterland
      I don't know how he made his guitar sound like a carnival ride but he managed to.
      Gear: Hot-Rodded ESP LTD EC-100QM; 1972 Fender Twin Reverb; Boss ME-50 Multieffects Board; Ovation Celebrity Custom CS247; Ibanez RX240 two classic stacks and a JB trembucker <- next project

Comment

Working...
      X