Delay pedal with 2 different settings- help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Delay pedal with 2 different settings- help

actually if you start the looper in half speed mode, you have 28 seconds. and, with an exp pedal, you can set the tweak and tweeze (and delay and feedback) knobs one way with the pedal down, and one way for when they are up, and use the pedal to 'morph' between the 2 settings, giving you essentially 6 presets.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by KGMESSIER
      To answer your questions:

1. It runs on four "C" batteries, which are 1.5 volts each. You can also use a Line 6 power adapter or -- and I highly suggest this -- use a Voodoo Labs Pedal Power II and set the DIP switches appropriately so it can power the DL4.

2. You save the parameters by setting the dials however you want them and, once you're happy with your effect, holding down one of the first three stomp switches for three seconds.

You can have three preset effect settings, plus you've got the fourteen-second loop sampler.

Hope this helps.

- Keith
      I run mine from a variable output wall wart, since for some reason i can't actually run it from battery power, guess theres a loose conection or something somewhere, but its DAMN hard to get anywhere near where the top of the PCB is...

Anyhow...

It'll also run on a power adaptor like the line 6 one that puts out 9 volts AC at at least 1200mA.. Or you can run it at 12volts DC at 300mA minimum..(I run it the latter)
      Marshall JVM 410C
      Mesa Boogie DC-3
      ~2010 USA G&L Legacy Special/S-500 bastard-child, Tobaccoburst.
      1996 USA G&L Legacy, Honeyburst, SSS , Dimarzio Injector/Kinman AVn69/AVn69
      2007 USA Gibson LP Studio, Stock PUPs
      2005 USA EBMM Silhouette Special,Hardtail , Tobaccoburst,SSS Stock PUPs
      1999 USA Peavey Wolfgang,Flame Cherryburst Trem
      2005 MIM Fender Tele, Hotrails/Stock Neck
      1997 Yamaha Pacifica 812 EMGs

Comment

Ok, so now im looking into getting a voodoo 'Pedal Power II plus' instead of a Pedal Pad II.
        Just gotta find somewhere that will get me a 240volt version for cheap!

Comment

Check this out... it oughta get you thinking outside the box.... If you were intrigued by the Boss 2-line selector you might get lost here....

レディース スカート ロングスカート

True Bypass and limitless configurations....

Right now, I'm finalizing my pedalboard... I can't afford the expensive controllers, so I'm going this route....

A 5-loooper for different distortions... leave the pedals on, and active the loop which gives True-bypass to other pedals I have that aren't.....

and a 4-loooper going into my FX loop which will control time-based effects... chorus, flanger, phaser, delay

Can't wait til it all comes together....
          ~ Life In Every Breath~

www.gordonsgroovyguitars.com

Comment

Oh, I power mine with a Visual Sound 1-spot, which also powers my other pedals. Also, you can set the pedal for true bypass or not- I use the 'not' version, so delays trail off when you shut it off.
            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Well I'm pretty set on not using a looper now because most of my pedals are going to be in the fx loop, and im trying to eliminate the amount of fiddling that I do, and think for my purposes- a looper wont be good.
              I'll draw up a plan of my setup I want and post it after i finish this assignment.

Comment

Originally posted by gordon_39422
                Check this out... it oughta get you thinking outside the box.... If you were intrigued by the Boss 2-line selector you might get lost here....

http://www.loooper.com/

True Bypass and limitless configurations....

Right now, I'm finalizing my pedalboard... I can't afford the expensive controllers, so I'm going this route....

A 5-loooper for different distortions... leave the pedals on, and active the loop which gives True-bypass to other pedals I have that aren't.....

and a 4-loooper going into my FX loop which will control time-based effects... chorus, flanger, phaser, delay

Can't wait til it all comes together....
                FYI Dave Boggs, the owner of Loooper, is very sick and not taking orders. There are a few other companies who make something similiar, Monkey FX and Pacificustoms are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

Comment

thats the general idea.

Comment

Working...
                  X